My Manifesto

A place for my rants and ramblings. Expect anything from daily life to outraged indictments.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Some mountain, Rockies, United States

Sunday, April 12, 2009

My head is about to explode

I've tried biting my tongue but it's so bloody and swollen that I just can't do it anymore. I know we're all expected to be more culturally sensitive these days...more accepting of other peoples beliefs and values but I'm done with that bullshit. If something is wrong, it's always wrong.

Slavery
Rape
Pedophilia
Murder
Torture

These are all things that not just some...but entire societies still think are acceptable.

They also describe the new life of an 8 year old girl in Saudi Arabia.

Her FATHER gave her to a 47 year old man to settle a debt. He has promised not to consummate the marriage until she enters puberty.

AND THE SAUDI COURTS THINK IT'S OK???

This eight year old girl has nothing but rape, servitude and humiliation to look forward to.



I call BULLSHIT on the entire deal. This is fucked up far beyond all recognition. The entire world should be outraged by this and our new Secretary of State should be tearing into this like a pitbull in a petting zoo. I doubt she'll have much to say about it as we just can't go around insulting wealthy Arabs.

If I were in the room with this little girls father, or the man that bought her, or the judge that made it all legal....I kick every one of their asses to a bloody pulp!

This isn't the first time either. This crap has been going on for CENTURIES. Their own scripture describes Mohammad taking a child as a wife.

Their religion says this is all ok and good.

It's also ok to murder or rape any female that makes you feel dishonored, especially if she's your wife, sister, or daughter.

The more I learn about this culture...the less I respect it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home