My Manifesto

A place for my rants and ramblings. Expect anything from daily life to outraged indictments.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Some mountain, Rockies, United States

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I am a Right Wing Extremist

It's official. The Department of Homeland Security now categorizes me in the same group as Racists and Domestic hate groups.

Read about it in this report to law enforcement agencies nationwide.

Here is the new definition of "Right Wing Extremist"

"Rightwing extremism in the United States can be broadly divided into those groups, movements, and adherents that are primarily hate-oriented (based on hatred of particular religious, racial or ethnic groups), and those that are mainly anti government, rejecting federal authority in favor of state or local authority, or rejecting government authority entirely. It may include groups and individuals that are dedicated to a single issue, such as opposition to abortion or immigration."

I fall into the group that favors state and local authority, a view that I share with our founding fathers. I care deeply about our country and the direction it's spiraling into and I don't see anything good coming out of DC these days. The whole thing is a shit sandwich and brother...I'm just not that hungry.

And another thing. I'm getting awful sick and tired of defending myself against labels.

I don't support the Obama so I'm called a racist.
I think the Federal govt is out of control so I'm called an extremist.
I think Sharia Law should be banished so I'm called a hater.

Every time I turn around the "enlightened" crowd has another disparaging name for me so I have one just for them.

Fucktards.

1 Comments:

Blogger Older Guy said...

Bravo Zulu.

8:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home